This workbook will help you
- Identify your long term financial goals.
- Achieve your goals by saving and investing.
- Understand important investment concepts.
- Learn more about investment opportunities offered through your employer-sponsored retirement plan.
- Create or review your retirement savings and investment strategies.
You may have to save more money than you think for a secure retirement because...
- Social Security was never designed to do more than supplement your own retirement savings, pension, and investments.
- By the time you retire, Social Security may replace as little as 20% of the income you need to maintain your standard of living.
You may spend more than 20 years of your life in retirement
- Will your retirement savings last that long?
- How much money will you actually need to have a financially secure retirement?